Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Challenges and Layouts

I went to Scrap Orchard to look at Bethany's Elegant Word Art store. I love everything there, unfortunately I can't afford it all right now, so I will have to be happy with what I was able to get (check out the wedding, teen and Hamptons sets, yum!). I am a sucker for a mystery so I decided to grab their mega kit as well. I don't usually do this, but I am glad I did. I love it! I used it to create this layout for the WordArt Challenge--free wordart from Bethany--WHOO HOO!



Of course once that was finished I saw there was a template challenge. Sine created a gorgeous freebie template that I turned a bit and used to create this layout also using the mega kit, the flowers are by Casey Krause of Pretty Scrappy and is called Love Flowers 2:
Dobby Socks Girl

2 comments: