Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Freebies coming!!!

That is right, MajorTigger Scraps and I, SuperMom, are banding together to give you some completely awesome freebies! I am so excited! We are working on a gorgeous patriotic set. If you haven't seen what she has done you simply MUST rush over to her blog and be sure to grab the quickpages she has there for you. In the meantime here is a preview of what I have been working on to go with it!



Sorry I am not as fast as she is...and I forgot to add drop shadows for the preview, but is 1am here...and I did hurt my neck and am not supposed to be staring at the computer screen. Of course, we all know how almost impossible that is! I will have more ready soon and the chipboard alpha is almost finished.

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I can't wait. I LOVE those pinwheels! Take it easy with your neck. I'm hyper enough for the both of us until you're feeling better. Those pinwheels are really cool!

    ReplyDelete