Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Monday

I awoke this morning wondering what I could do today that wouldn't involve a lot of moving around (yep still sick...) and what creative thing could I work on when I came across Kara Perrien's blog aka The Hybrid Shoppe. She has the MOST adorable dog bone album over there, go check it out! It is free and be sure to leave her some love! Her challenge got me thinking so I am working on other shape albums. Check back for more later this week.

My DH loved the layout I put up here yesterday (scroll down). He even asked me to print him a copy for his office! Awwww! His other comment was how my compositing skills have gotten much better especially as I use a mouse. LOL (no I still can't get the hang of the pen thingy...)

Hopefully the dizzy spells will dwindle and the kids and I can work on some craft projects I have waiting for us. *sigh* For now, here is my picture of the day....now for some water and a horizontal position. :(

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing them.
    I do hope you feel better soon..there is something about feeling dizzy which is scary!! So here's hoping you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete