Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

scrappity scrappity

So I am working on sending back school supplies and preparing documents for notarization (grumble....part of homeschooling in PA) and I have to say it is such a pain to not be living in MI where we can homeschool in peace. *sigh* So I have to take a break and do some scrappy stuff.

Since we get to keep all the workbooks we used from last year we are going to recycle and make paper! I found a couple great places you can go to learn to make your own papers. Here they are:

Making Paper

WI Paper Council

Make Paper With Kids Video

and How to Make Paper--A Step by Step Guide

Want to create specialty or mulberry papers? Try this link:

Handmade Specialty Paper

I am working on textures and photos I took on vacation. Here are a few of the photos I thought were unique.





No comments:

Post a Comment