Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Flyboys

For Christmas last year I got my DH a gift certificate to go up in a plane and fly around the city. He could take one passenger so he took our younger son. He hadn't had a chance to use it until today. So he left the house and called us once they were "on deck". We got to watch them fly over as the airport is really close to our home. My son is still flying high and wants to take lessons--so does my DH. I used the November pages from the gorgeous kit A Year to Remember by Deanna Patterson of Shabby Scrap Designs. There are 24 quick pages that make everything else a breeze!





I'd love for my hubby to be able to reach his dream of flying planes on a regular basis. Commercial or not, I think he would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment