Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

7:00 AM????

You don't think I am really up at 7:00 AM do you? Not if I can help it! LOL I am not an early morning person. I *can* get up early when needed, but I have always much preferred afternoons and evenings to early mornings. Guess I'd be a good vampire!

Speaking of Vampires, have you all read Twilight??? I was hesitant. I wasn't sure I would like it, not a romance reader....but this book has bite! I quite enjoyed it and my son and I went on a mom son date to see the movie before it left the big theater here.

I really enjoyed the movie, as movies go. It is difficult to take a well written book such as Twilight and turn it into a movie. Think Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix....not even close! However, Twilight has a brilliant cast and did a fair job of sticking to the story line without being exactly like the book and therefore a 4 hr movie. LOL

Still it was quality Mother/son time. We enjoy our "date" time. He was a perfect gentleman too, got my car door for me and everything. This surprised me a little, because it is usually his father that does that. :)

So here is a sky photo, after the sun has left our view...a photo that leads to Twilight....

No comments:

Post a Comment