Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Monday, January 19, 2009

GO STEELERS!!!!

If the whole team plays for the Super Bowl the way Troy Polamalu played last night for the AFC Championship we should have no problems winning a 6th Super Bowl. I could have kissed him when just seconds after I turned to my family and said, " What we need right now is an interception" and as if he heard me the big defender JUMPED into the air, caught the ball, and ran it for a touch down with our entire family jumping and screaming the entire run! It was so beautiful! Don't get me wrong, I love our entire team, but last night he stole our hearts, and the ball, and had us hooked! Not only did he intercept for a touchdown, NO, he pulled off 3 interceptions and made the most PERFECT tackles I have ever seen. Just beautiful! So here is my tribute to Polamalu -- AFC Champ, Super Bowl Bound!!!!



Congrats to the entire Pittsburgh team! Looking forward to the Bowl! In fact, I am working on some Steelers papers for anyone interested. Keep your eye out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment