Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Monday, January 26, 2009

Kindred Spirits

We all have met people we just click with. People we feel connected with as soon as we meet. My DH and I have that connection. You would have thought we had known each other for years if you had heard us during the bus ride home when we met. Yes, we met on a city bus... I am sure we all have at least one person in our lives that is like that.

My ds has a dear friend that is a kindred spirit. They had so much in common when they met from books they like to read to movies to watch. Moving so far away we weren't sure they would ever see each other again. Thankfully there are cell phones and email to keep in touch.

A few months ago we got a phone call that his friend's family were going to a baby shower not too far away and they would like to plan a stop over. He and his friend were up talking most of the evening. It was wonderful. I used the add-on setDeanna Patterson's scrapkit Kindred Spirits for this layout. The original kit is on clearance at her boutique for $2!!! Quite a steal.



I also used a free action by Scrappy Pony called Lighten and Brighten to brighten up the photos in B&W. I like how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment