Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Thursday, March 12, 2009

iMatter

I am excited to announce that I have been accepted as a Creative Team member for One Single Seed! So I have a new layout to commemorate why iMatter. The poem was written by my DH today after I mentioned the title of the challenege. I thought of iMatter -- written like iPod. Then he mentioned Albert Einstien and the definition of matter. We had an interesting discussion. So he wrote the words and I created the layout!


Kit: March Mega Kit from One Single Seed
Journaling:
I, Matter
Occupy three obvious physical dimensions
Have volume, affect my environment
Action / reaction, cause / effect
I, Mother
Occupy the not so obvious
spaces in hearts and minds
Inspire creative outbursts
Charge or quell passions
as the moment requires
My words and deeds
expand beyond the here and now
they stretch on to the horizon
through my children
to my community
to the world around.
I, Matter

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations!!! You're gonna have so much fun with all of this CREATING stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice page Amberlee! Guess what? I was excepted on the OSS CT too! I am very excited and look forward to it! Glad to hear your on their too! Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. With tears welled-up in my eyes darlin', all I can say is, WOW! Awesome heartfelt journaling by a husband who surely knows his wife! That is a blessing in and of it's self! WTG Jason, WTG Amberlee!!! Y'all are a TEAM extraordinaire!!!

    CONGRATS on making the CT at OSS - I shall DEFINITELY be seeing you there sweetie!!! WOO HOO! I am SO happy for you!!! It's going to be like Old Home Week - a reunion of sorts, eh? MWAH!

    Love and hugs,
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete