Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Make-A-Wish foundation and Creative Memories




I just recently became a Creative Memories consultant and really love the products. I have used many of them for years. My pens just started drying out and I have had them for 10 years, but pens from craft stores haven't lasted more than a year or two. I love all the shapes and the punches. I have had kids drop, smash together, toss and misuse them but they keep working through it all.

I recently purchased the new Wishes and Dreams set with the starburst punch and LOVE it. I will be posting my versions of the pages and borders I have made with it soon. You can find more information at the Creative Memories website. If you would like to order be sure to add it to your basket and on checkout be sure to put my name as your consultant; Amberlee Batchelor. I will send free gifts to anyone who buys from me and helps to support the wonderful Make-A-Wish foundation. You can help a child in need AND scrapbook your memories! (Please note I am unable to do fundraising or other discounts through the website, thank you for your understanding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment