Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bad Romance

Most of us have had them....been through them. Smudged and Smeared had an awesome new challenge that really got my brain going. The rock n roll challenge uses a video as inspiration. The first video is by Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video. So here is my layout.



I have some journaling as well as a wonderful quote about a woman scorned. I created a rub on of the Lady Gaga photo (doesn't she remind you a bit of Cher) and did all sorts of fun techinques with this. The black boot with lacings was a white cardstock piece that I spray painted shiny black and punched holes in. I used 4 different types of stamps, some words from the song and the video and combined it all together. The lips down the side are clear embossed with spray ink/pearl ex mix over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment