Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Marvelous Mae West

A quote book of some of my favorite Mae West quotes. I used various papers for backgrounds, distress inks, copper ink, Bombshell Stamps and photos of Mae West.

Front Cover:


I used the Bombshell butterfly wings stamped on transparencies for the corners of the frame on the cover.

Front Cover hidden photo:


Quote on the back of the tag covering the hidden photo.


First page:


I used Graphics45 vintage paper along with a Bombshell stamp covered in rhinestones (above). Below you can see the photo of Mae on the back of the vintage man.



This is the next page I created the background on chipboard using various distress inks and copper ink. The stamps are from Bombshell Stamps and went well with the quote!



Isn't she a hoot!?! Here is the next page using the Dark Fairy stamp found at Sweet Pea Stamps (created by Ching-chou kuik) and another bombshell. The feather is covering the M in made....



Next page:





And now my absolute FAV page of the entire book--I just love how it turned out...and yes it took me a while to make the fishnet stockings! :)



And the very last page....whew.

1 comment:

  1. i love the blog layout and this post..so colorful and looks really crafty..it just gave me an idea on how to design the stickers i want to put on my luggage and on the bumper stickers..

    ReplyDelete