Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Playing with ink

I have been a busy supermom lately! I have been playing with paint, glue, inks, and more! I have created my own alcohol inks as well as glimmer mists. I have created domino art and I am working on a very cool box. I have taken tags, tape, cheesecloth and alcohol ink and made gorgeous tags--but don't take my word for it....here is the evidence!


These dominoes have been painted or inked...some have both, some have paper glued to them....they are coming along nicely!


This is my fairy box using the same technique as the tags below. The stamp is from Smeared Ink from their Faes set.


I really love how this tag turned out. It looks so vintage and just wow!


Like little bits of stained glass....love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment