I thrive on getting challenged. I need them on a regular basis to keep coming up with new ideas and ways to create layouts. Here is the latest one I did over at Scrap Orchard. This was for the Apple Cart Challenge.
There are lots of challenges out there. Here are just a few fun links for you:
1. 3Scrapateers Crop Em Swap Em
2. 3Scrapateers Color Challenge is for a great cause! The colors are the same as the My 3 Sons kits which benefit a dear friend and her children who lost their husband/father suddenly.
3. Scrap Orchard Element Challenge
4. Scrap Orchard Technique Challenge
5. Scrap Girls Monday Weekly Challenge this week is "What's in Your Purse"....now that could be interesting.....
So there is a good list of 5 things to get you started. Enjoy!
2 years ago