Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Goodbye Lakes....Goodbye Beaches...Goodbye till next time...

We are heading back downstate today. It is bittersweet as all vacations to the lovely "top of the mitten" are. The beauty, the peace, the sound of the waves, warmth of the sun, feel of sand on your feet. The children have played and had so much fun. We have played, relaxed and even had the chance to go to an artist's home and play with paint. So I will share a couple layouts for now....maybe design a little freebie tonight when at Major Tigger Scraps home....

Skipping Stones:

Scraplet by Eva Kipler from her blog.

Kids on beach by the "Mighty Mac"

This scraplet is a freebie from a blog. I have the info on my other hard drive which is already packed!!! Shoot, if you know where this came from please tell me so I can post it here. Thanks! It is just a stunning scraplet and looks FAB printed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment