Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Monday, August 25, 2008

The "Heck NO, We Won't Go Back 2 School" Homeschool/Unschool Chat

I am so excited to be in charge of the coolest online chat ever! The information is below, and there will be more coming as my guest speakers get back to me. I hope you will go over to 3Scrapateers and register if you aren't already a member so you can join us for the chat. (please put amberlee16 in the registration section that asks for a referral). So here is the scoop:

It is that time of the year when Homeschooling and Unschooling families watch their friends and neighbors go back to school. This Crop/Chat event will have ideas on how to use your digital scrapping supplies, products, layouts to create things you want or need for your homeschooling.

Ever heard of Lapbooks or Notebooking? Do you use a curriculum or just Unschool? Child-led? Classical? Come join Veteran homeschooler, Amberlee Batchelor, as she gives ideas, free lapbooking templates and more at our first "HNWWGB2S" crop.

Date: Friday, September 5th
Time: 9-11 pm Eastern time
Freebies, fun, coupons, ideas, chatting and more! Leah Nieman from CurrClick will join us from 10:15 to 10:30 to tell us about their amazing website full of options to download for your homeschool. Be there for our chat and be entered to win a $20 gift certificate for CurrClick.com I know you will love what they have to offer.


I really do hope you'll join us.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can come! I will BE AT a homeschool robotics meeting at that time. I'll bring my laptop JUST IN CASE they have internet available. I love currclick! We are using a few of their items in our homeschooling! I would love to win a GC...hopefully I will have internet access!

    ReplyDelete