Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Strange Happenings

I did have another post saved that you were supposed to get over the weekend. I remember saving it, it had all the links, I set it up for auto publish............but it seems to have disappeared! Just too strange. So here are the links so you can grab more freebies. All of these are in collaboration with Major Tigger Scraps so be sure to go to her site and see whats new. Grab the spice papers if you haven't already!



Spice Flower and other elements:

Spice Elements 2

1 comment:

  1. I saw it post the other day too. I think it moved to August 1. I love your chipboard stuff! It makes me practice harder on my chipboard stuff. Mine isn't ready for primetime. LOL Looks wonderful and I'm thinking of doing a QP or two sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete