Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busy Insanity

I have gone and done it.....a mere scrapbooker has taken on a Designer challenge! I have been busy honing up my Photoshop skills and trying to create something the judges may think warrants a chance to become a real aka professional designer for Scrap Matters. They are looking for the next design "star" and I jumped on the boat.

Come to their site and see what is in store for the 100 people who have signed up to take this on! I am excited about my entry and hope that I can compete with some of the professionals who have joined the contest. I am not allowed to post my papers and elements here, yet, but they will be up on the site next Tuesday evening. I'll be good and not give away which one is mine, as for the first week we are all getting numbers.

I hope they will see I did the best I could with what I know so far and will keep me in the contest. I would love to apprentice with someone like Britt of Britt-ish Designs (see my sidebar, love her!) so cross your fingers, say your prayers or whatever you do to wish me luck! Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Amberlee, that just ROCKS girl!!! YOU GO and I'm ROOTIN' for you ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

    I will try to keep up! SO thankful for my blog roll although I did miss your last post!

    He, he .... I am BUSTIN' at the seams over here!!! WOO HOO!

    XOXO,
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete