Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hooray a Working Scanner!

Although I am still without a laptop computer, I have gotten a new scanner--and I love it! I can't wait to have the laptop too, so I can use them together. This is a really really nice portable scanner. I was joking with my DH that with the Canon CanoScan LIDE 200, I could go out into the woods and scan the leaves right from the trees! LOL

It is USB powered and plugs right into the computer for power and use. It is super clear too. I scanned in a Q-tip, puzzle piece, a ribbon and lots of photos and they all look amazing. I can't wait to play with it some more.

I have been churning out layouts, mostly because I have a very short time on the shared computer so I have to do them quickly! Here is another one:




I used the March Mega kit from OSS for the backgrounds, mat, flowers behind the picture. The ribbon between the backgrounds and wrapped on the photo are from BonScrapatite, I made the journaling tag and the Iron Alpha is by Bethany of Elegant Word Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment