Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Monday, April 20, 2009

And the Band Played on

Have you checked out Pandora yet? Not the old legend of the woman who opened the box that would destroy the world, but the internet radio service. It is free and easy to use and I am hooked. I can create playlists, listen to groups new and old, find new music to purchase and more! So far I have rediscovered old bands I loved to listen to, added a few fun and funky options and created a couple of extremely eclectic "stations" to listen to.

My FIL is scheduled to ship out to Georgia this Saturday to prepare for his next trip which will take him to Kwuait and then off to Kabul. We'll keep you posted. In the meantime here is a layout of my son with his grandpa.



I need to redo this in a rectangular version and make it fit Grandpa's iPod Touch. He already has a set of layouts for his Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment