Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

I know this isn't the most popular blog, I started it as a way to keep track of what I was doing...add a few layouts, keep in touch with less than a handful of people....A way to reach out through cyberspace, a bit of online therapy with a dash of daily life tossed in. I am not prolific, most days I have little to say. However, I am always creating layouts, even if they don't show up here.

As Mother's Day is almost here (it is also our wedding anniversary this year) I wanted create something for my mom. My sister was given a bunch of photos to scan for my mom and sent me some through email. I love this photo of my mom and thought it would make a great layout. I used a new kit from Deanna Patterson (Shabby Scrap Designs and One Single Seed) called Momma. It is a beautiful kit that was the perfect touch for making this old black and white photo pop but still look soft and gorgeous. I had to fix the picture just a tad, but it looks perfect--I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment