Dr. Who/David Tennant

http

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Awesome Stamps!

I have been searching for special stamps. High, low, everywhere. Well I found a place called Smeared and Smudged that has many talented artists. I looked at some of the stunning stamps they were using and here are a few new places to look.

My new dream stamps reside here: Sweet Pea Stamps

Just look at the gorgeous fairies! Ching-chou Kuik is an amazing artist and has used her art to create the most fantastic stamps. I want them all! If you look at Smeared and Smudged you can see how unique others have made the stamps. Love them!

Next try Queen Kat Designs. She has a blog where you can see the stamps in action. I really like the following ones...
Che Glison She has the cutest stamps! I love the goth, fairies, and vamp kids....very interesting. When you click on one of the thumbnails you can see what someone else did with the stamp. Very cool!

Looking for stamps with attitude? Look no further than Bombshell Stamps. Tattoo style stamps from flames and cars to old style pin up girls and more.

Looking for old ephemera to use with your vintage art? Try The Vintage Moth! Be sure to leave your thanks and only use the scans for your personal work.

What about Fairies, Unicorns and Dragons? Check out Faerie Song Stamps.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment